Founded in 1988, Hephzibah in Marlow is an independent, non-denominational Christian Teaching Ministry.
Meetings are held monthly with Guest speakers invited from different countries and Ministries providing stimulating and challenging perspectives on the relevance of the Bible to the World of today and its future.
Do you know what the God of the Bible has to say about future events on this Earth?
- Have you noticed how Israel and Jerusalem are becoming more and more a focal point in World affairs?
- Hephzibah believes the Bible to be the All Sufficient, Inspired and Inerrant Word of God and we rely on the Authority of Scripture to confirm all teaching given at our meetings.
- Our speakers elaborate upon its context and relate current affairs to the Truth of the Scripture and associated Biblical prophecy. We encourage all who attend our meetings to “...prove all things, hold fast to that which is good”, (1 Thessalonians Ch. 5 v21) and to “...search the Scriptures daily whether these things be so.” as the Bereans in Acts Ch. 17 v.11
- The purpose of our meetings is to be found in Luke Ch. 1 v17 “…to make ready a people prepared for the Lord” and consist of one to one and a half hours of Bible Teaching, generally ending with a short question and answer session relevant to the subject.
Key issues addressed include:
- The Jewish Roots of the Christian Faith
- Biblical Prophecy about the future
- The critical role of Israel and the Jewish People in World events
- The Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ
Click here to view Audio Recordings